Notice of General Office of National Development and Reform Commission and General Office of Ministry of Civil Affairs on Giving Full Play to the Role of Industry Associations and Chambers of Commerce to Support Resumption of Work and Production of Privately-owned Small and Medium Enterprises
To all industry associations and chambers of commerce,
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, industry associations and chambers of commerce have taken the initiative to embrace responsibilities, actively coordinate and assure the provision of major supplies and services of enterprises, and guide enterprises to rapid resumption of work and production, and thus have contributed to the overall situation in the epidemic prevention and control and socio-economic development. General Secretary Xi Jinping required that industry associations, chambers of commerce and other social organizations shall give full play to their role, and guide and help enterprises and other members to take science-based and targeted measures in epidemic prevention and orderly resumption of work and production. To fulfill the requirement, industry associations and chambers of commerce should constantly improve the political position, strengthen their sense of mission, give full play to the role of fortress of association party organizations and exemplary vanguard of party members, make good use of the unique advantage that associations are rooted in member enterprises and close to them, mobilize enterprises to fully participate in epidemic prevention and control, actively support orderly resumption of work and production of enterprises, especially privately-owned small and medium enterprises, and enhance the service level and management ability in helping enterprises out of difficulties to achieve transformation development and consolidate the achievements of transformation. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Promote the resumption of work and production of enterprises in batches by region and category.
2. Help ensure the anti-epidemic needs of enterprises in work and production resumption.
3. Resolve difficulties in labors, materials, energy and transportation by coordination.
4. Provide professional and high-quality support services.
5. Take targeted measures to help affected enterprises.
6. Report industry demands in time to support the government in decision making.
7. Maintain consciously the industrial market order.
8. Create and promote new models and new forms of business.
9. Actively disseminate information and positively guide public opinions.
General Office of National Development and Reform Commission
General Office of Ministry of Civil Affairs
For original text and document, please refer to original Chinese website