1. Organizing specialists and enterprises to participate in the research and formulation of national laws and regulations, macroeconomic regulation and control policies, and industrial policies related to medical devices; giving comments and suggestions in respect of policy and legislation to relevant government authorities; actively completing all tasks assigned by the State and local government authorities.
2. Organizing relevant parties to formulate and revise industrial standards for products.
3. Training service
(1) Training on medical devices regulations and standards.
(2) Special training on quality management system.
(3) Business management and skills training.
4. Organizing academic forums, seminars and business meetings on laws and regulations related to medical devices.
5. Examining and issuing industrial proof materials as needed by enterprises for applying for national and local projects.
6. Organizing academic forums, seminars and business meetings on laws and regulations related to medical devices.
The Member Services Department is mainly responsible for member services, industry self-discipline, and membership management.
1. Member Services
(1) Strengthening contact with the members and establishing a smooth working network; listening to and representing the members’ requests and safeguarding their lawful rights and interests.
(2) Mailing industry periodicals to the members and providing information services by linking to their websites and updating industry information.
(3) Visiting the member enterprises to understand their needs and strengthening exchange and interaction.
(4) Organizing medical device themed academic forums, seminars and business meetings.
2. Industry self-discipline
(1) Drafting industry regulations and conventions to standardize enterprises’ behavior.
(2) Maintaining fair competition in the industry and promoting industry self-discipline.
3. Membership management
(1) Developing members, manage their membership, and updating and completing member registration information.
(2) Collecting membership fees, and preparing and issuing membership certificates.
4. Coordinating and liaising with the branches and guiding their activities.
1. Liaising with the trade organizations of different countries and the commercial departments of their embassies in China, and promoting academic and industrial cooperation and exchange with foreign countries.
2. Actively exploring the overseas market, organizing the member enterprises to participate in world-renowned exhibitions, and holding forums at international exhibitions.
3. Taking an active part in coordinating international laws and regulations, and organizing international cooperation projects.
4. Providing services for enterprises’ overseas registration, certification, and technical patent cooperation.
5. Conducting research and analysis of the overseas market and new technologies and providing agency services to tie up domestic and international products.
6. Transforming foreign scientific and technological achievements in China.
7. Organizing and coordinating international business visits for domestic enterprises, and providing industrial cooperation opportunities.
8. Providing overseas financing channels, and seeking target enterprises for merger and acquisition.
1. Industrial Statistics and Analysis
2. Industry planning
(1) Taking part in the planning of national development strategies in the field of medical devices.
(2) Organizing seminars and forums on industry innovation, and providing consulting services for science parks and incubators.
3. Special Consulting
(1) According to requirements of governments, provide oriented consulting services for development planning, industry policies and economic legislation.
(2) According to the requirements of industry parks and incubators, provide consulting services for specialized planning.
(3) According to corporate requirements, conduct investigation and survey on products and market and provide consulting services for corporate marketed product data and market analysis.
4. Technological finance
(1) Providing project consulting services for investment and financing institutions.
(2) Seeking production and marketing cooperation and financial support for high quality projects at home and abroad.
(3) Following the trends of domestic and international innovation by various means, building a bridge for the member enterprises in importing scientific and technological achievements and conducting technical reform and upgrade, and promoting multi-lateral cooperation based on the actual demands.